- Start date: Please see start dates below
- Duration: This course will take place over two consecutive days, between 09:30-16:30, with a half day assessment shortly afterwards.
- Location: Workplace or at our Brooksby campus
- Fees: £420 (VAT exempt)
The course will prepare you for employment within the forestry industry or could guide you towards starting your own business as a tree surgeon. Once you’ve completed the Basic Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-Cutting Training Course, you can then progress on to the City & Guilds Felling and Processing Small Trees CS31 course.
- There are no academic entry requirements for the Basic Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-Cutting Training Course
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
What will you gain?
- A lifetime City & Guilds qualification
- The ability to safely use a chainsaw
- The ability to maintain and repair a chainsaw
- The ability to cross cut using a chainsaw
- A recognised professional qualification within the industry
Course start dates
- Thursday 21st September 2017
- Thursday 9th November 2017
- Thursday 8th March 2018
- Thursday 12th April 2018
- Thursday 10th May 2018
- Thursday 6th July 2018
Complete and submit an enrolment form here
Get a printable booking procedures document here