How to find us
Specialist land based campus at Brooksby:
Creative and service industries campus at Melton:
We offer a large range of college transport from across the county. Please contact our travel team on 01664 850 850 ext 124
Big BMC Transformation
BMC has benefitted from a £27.7 million investment in facilities across both sites. This ensures that the quality of the facilities reflects the quality of the teaching and learning experience.
The Melton campus has seen improved facilities for performing arts, media, childcare and students with learning difficulties and disabilities, with new social spaces and catering facilities and much more.
The Brooksby campus has had an extension of the state-of-the-art animal care centre and equine yards as well as new student accommodation and new multi-purpose sports hall and all weather 3G pitch.
Why Melton Mowbray?
- Excellent road, bus and train links with Leicester, Nottingham, and Birmingham – you can even get to London in just over an hour! Great for shopping, sport and nights out.
- It’s the Rural Food Capital of the UK – with more food and drink festivals than you can count.
- There’s always LOADS of live music across various venues, every weekend.
- If you’re a fan of the green spaces, we have them in abundance – plenty of parks to study and relax. Rutland Water is even on our doorstep!
- Tuesday = Market Day. Cheap groceries and independent retailers. Job done.
- It’s the home of Pork Pie?! (Not great if you’re veggie or vegan, but we have some awesome restaurants to make up for that!)
Melton Mowbray is a beautiful place with lots to offer – shown in this great video from our friends at the Melton Mowbray Food Partnership: