PLEASE NOTE: Our 16-18 accommodation is now FULL for the 2018/19 academic year.
Are you still considering your next step after leaving school this summer? Would you like to start a course at BMC in September, but are struggling with the distance? The BMC 16-18 accommodation offer could be the perfect solution!
Students studying a level 3 qualification will have exclusive access to fully catered accommodation on campus at the beautiful 850 acre Brooksby Estate.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for you to spread your wings, gain more independence, and join BMC on one of our specialist vocational courses- specifically designed to kick start your career in the industry you’ve always wanted to work in. So whether you dream of working in farming, equine, animal management, being a hair and beauty specialist, or even a west end star, don’t let distance stop you!
All accommodation includes:
- Communal lounge with television (students will have to provide their own TV and licence in their private rooms)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Each bedroom is furnished with a bed, desk, wardrobe, chair and shelving
- Single or shared rooms available
- In accordance with Ofsted Care Standards requirements, a wardening service is in place
- Utility bills are included (gas, electric and water)
- Car parking on site
- Facilities for making refreshments
- Laundry facilities
- All meals provided
- Access to livery stabling for residential students with horses
Accommodation prices 2017/18
(based on 36 weeks – term time only)
|Single catered||£134 per week||£4,800 per year|
|Shared catered||£112 per week||£4,000 per year|
Catered includes five days food (three meals per day – Monday to Friday).
Fully catered accommodation at BMC
The college will provide full board and lodge, including breakfast, lunch and an evening meal. Menus will reflect a range of dietary needs. Meals are served in the Villiers restaurant or Stable Bar areas.
Social and sporting facilities
The campus has a range of social and sporting facilities, including:
- Social area, including a pool table, table tennis, darts and an area for watching films
- Warden service providing a range of social activities and opportunities
- Fully equipped sports centre with fitness suite, indoor sports hall and full size flood lit 3G pitch
- Fishing lake
- Equine centre equipped to provide a range of riding lessons
See for yourself at a BMC Open Day
A number of open days are available for anyone wishing to come and speak with staff and explore the facilities.
How to secure a place
If you would like to discuss living at the college, or want to apply for accommodation, please contact us and request a residential application form, or ask for one at your interview.
T: 01664 855 444
On confirmation of your place at BMC, an accommodation pack will be sent to you with instructions of how to secure your accommodation.
Find out more about our 18+ accommodation here.