Leicestershire County Council

Post-16 students applying for transport assistance for September 2021 may be entitled to a fixed grant of £150 per academic year. Conditions apply.

Click here to find out if you’re eligible.


SEN Transport

Are you a parent or carer of someone with special educational needs or a disability?

Click here for information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) school transport.


Nottinghamshire County Council

A Travel Allowance Grant of up to £150 per academic year can assist with the cost of travel (conditions apply). Click here for more details.


Brooksby Melton College Bursary Fund*

You may be eligible for financial assistance towards the cost of your travel pass by applying to the Brooksby Melton College Bursary Fund.

For more information, see our Finance, Bursaries and Loans section here, or contact Student Services on 01664 850850.

*Bursary information is correct at the time of publication – this information may change without notice. Please contact Student Services for the latest information.