- Leicester to Brooksby and Melton Mowbray – Arriva 5A Service
Melton to Brooksby – Arriva 5A Service
- Oadby to Leicester (to connect to 5A to Melton)
- Wigston to Leicester (to connect to 5A to Melton)
Student Saver Pass
Annual Arriva Leicester Zone Plus Pass available from £535 per year which can be used throughout Leicestershire on evenings, weekends and bank holidays in addition to your travel to college, offering good value for money. Available to all students including degree level.
To apply for the bus pass and arrange your direct debit payment please visit: www.arrivabus.co.uk/ss-midlands
Once registered Arriva will send a bus pass to you by post, or if you prefer you can choose to have an m-ticket sent directly to your child’s mobile phone. The ticket will automatically be renewed every month as long as your direct debit remains active.
For any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online by visiting their website and for further details of this and many other Arriva ticket options. (*subject to annual increase)
- Bottesford (via The Vale) to Melton Mowbray – Centrebus Service 24
- Grantham to Melton and Brooksby – Centrebus Service 8
- Loughborough to Melton Mowbray – Centrebus Service 8
- Link from Melton to Brooksby – Centrebus Service 8
- If you purchase a Centrebus College Pass directly from BMC, your connection from Melton to Brooksby will be included using the Service 8 or Service 29 routes. If you have any questions, please contact the Transport Team directly.
Annual subsidised college passes are available directly from BMC for Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Rutland from £595 per academic year. Offer open to all students, including degree level.
Contact Transport Services for an application form and further information.
Tel: 01664 855 211 or email email@example.com
Visit the Centrebus website to check if they have a route near you and then contact BMC Transport Team for an application form and further information.