Step 1 of 5

  • 1. Personal details

    A work permit is not required to employ a person who is a national of a country, which is a full member of the European Union (EU) or a national of another European Economic Area (EEA) country. In certain circumstances, it may not be necessary to obtain a work permit for a non-EU/EEA national, e.g. where permanent UK = resident status has been granted by the Home Office or where the passport has been endorsed with a visa which places no restriction on employment in the UK.