- Start date: September 2022
- Duration: 2 Years (Full-Time)
- Location: Melton
- Fees: This course is fully funded for school leavers.
If you are a mature student, a fee may apply. Please contact us for more information.
Our A-level programme is an exciting new collaboration with the Mowbray Education Trust to offer accessible combinations of A-levels and specific vocational qualifications. These courses have been specifically aligned to identified career pathways ensuring our students leave with the skills they need for the careers they want.
Studying A-levels with SMB College Group means you can benefit from our state-of the art facilities, expert tutors, meet new people and maximise your college experience with our enrichment activities.
The SMB College Group will be offering A-Levels in:
- Business Studies
- English Language
- English Literature
- Environmental Science
- Extended Project
All our A-Levels are based at our Melton Campus.
5 GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above including English and Maths. Science-based A-Level subjects will also require you to have achieved GCSE Science.
Leicester Tigers A Level Option
Interested in training with Leicester Tigers alongside your academic studies? Consider our Tigers A Level pathway!
- Open to male and female students who wish to train with Leicester Tigers alongside their academic studies.
- Students can take three or four A Levels from following list: PE, Biology, Business, Psychology (taught at the Melton Campus).
- Rugby training will take place on Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays from 13.00 – 16:30pm (at the Brooksby Campus).
- Match Days – Wednesdays from 12pm (Home Games) or 10.30am (Away Games).
If you’re interested in this programme, please make this clear in your personal statement when you apply.
How to apply
Click the ‘Apply for this course’ button above and complete the information.
You will then be contacted by our team to discuss which A-Level subjects you wish to study.