- Start date: Tuesday 14th January 2020
- Duration: This evening course will take place over 5 months between the hours of 18:30- 21:00.
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: Course fee - £350 (VAT exempt)
Whilst principally a leisure course, this programme is also suitable for those who are looking to progress into employment or self employment within the horticultural industry.
You may also be interested in joining our Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Horticulture or our Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Garden Planning, Construction and Planting.
- There are no entry requirements but some previous knowledge would be beneficial
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
- Garden features, plant selection and planning
- Growing fruit and vegetables
What will you gain?
- An extensive knowledge of Horticultural practices
- Ability to plan and design a variety of gardens
- Ability to identify a range of plants
How to apply?
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.