- Start date: Please see start dates below
- Duration: This course will take place over two consecutive days, between 09:30-16:30, with a half day assessment shortly afterwards.
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £420 (VAT exempt)
The course will prepare you for employment within the forestry industry or could guide you towards starting your own business as a tree surgeon.
- There are no academic entry requirements for the Basic Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-Cutting Training Course
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
What will you gain?
- A lifetime City & Guilds qualification
- The ability to safely use a chainsaw
- The ability to maintain and repair a chainsaw
- The ability to cross cut using a chainsaw
- A recognised professional qualification within the industry
Course start dates
- Thursday 3rd September 2020
- Thursday 26th November 2020
- Thursday 28th January 2021
- Thursday 4th March 2021
- Thursday 22nd April 2021
- Thursday 27th May 2021
- Thursday 8th July 2021
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.