- Start date: Please see start dates below
- Duration: This course will take place over two consecutive days, between 09:30-16:30, with a half day assessment shortly afterwards.
- Location: Workplace or at our Brooksby campus
- Fees: £420 (VAT exempt)
The course will prepare you for employment within the forestry industry or could guide you towards starting your own business as a tree surgeon. Once you’ve completed the Basic Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-Cutting Training Course, you can then progress on to the City & Guilds Felling and Processing Small Trees CS31 course.
- There are no academic entry requirements for the Basic Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-Cutting Training Course
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
What will you gain?
- A lifetime City & Guilds qualification
- The ability to safely use a chainsaw
- The ability to maintain and repair a chainsaw
- The ability to cross cut using a chainsaw
- A recognised professional qualification within the industry
Course start dates
- Thursday 9th May 2019
- Wednesday 5th June 2019
- Thursday 4th July 2019
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.