- Start date: March 2020
- Duration: One evening between 6.00pm-9.00pm
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £40 (VAT exempt)
The course would be aimed at beginners who wish to up skill on basic lambing duties.
No entry requirements necessary.
Young persons under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
About the course
The type of activities you will be involved with are;
- Lambing equipment (the shepherds basic resources)
- Signs of lambing
- Feeding the lamb ewe
- Care for the new-born lamb
- Care for the ewe post lambing
- Identification of lambing associated illnesses
What will I gain?
- A BMC Certificate in Basic Lambing Skills
- Knowledge of Lambing Equipment
- Confidence in Feeding in Lamb Ewes
How to apply
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
A printable copy of our terms and conditions can be found here
- Copy and return a standard form of identification e.g. passport, driving licence, National insurance Card etc.
- Return your payment by cheque payable to “Brooksby Melton College” or make the payment by card over the phone.