- Start date: Please contact for further information
- Duration: This is a one or two day course.
- Location: Workplace or at our Brooksby campus
- Fees: Please contact us for further information.
Upon completion you will be issued with a City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Brush-cutters and Trimmers. You may wish to consider additional forestry and arboriculture qualifications offered by the College such as City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting – CS30.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
What will you gain?
- Be able to safely operate brush cutters
- Be able to perform maintenance
- Qualified in professional use of brush cutters
- A lifetime City & Guilds qualification
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.