- Start date: Saturday 18th January 2020 & Saturday 28th March 2020
- Duration: A one day course running between 9:30am-5pm
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £100.00 VAT exempt.
This may be relevant to anyone within the grooming industry, kennels, dog walkers and dog training clubs alike and can only help to enhance your credibility.
Minimum age 16.
About the course
It covers practical aspects of barrier use, scene assessment specific to the dangers of dealing with canines in an emergency situation, canine rescue breathing, canine CPR, shock management, spinal injury management, control of serious bleeding and choking and how to deal with it. The course is also intended to cover an element of secondary care and will look at bandaging, lifting and moving a canine patient.
What you will gain
- An understanding of how to safely administer First Aid and CPR to canines in an emergency situation
- A knowledge of how to maintain canine health
How to apply?
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.