- Start date: Please see below for start dates
- Duration: A six week course running between 18:00-20:00
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £99.00 (VAT exempt)
The course is aimed at both dog owners and those who may be looking to progress into the field of dog behaviour.
The are no academic requirements for entry to this course.
- Evolution of the dog and the origins of some of their natural behaviours
- Stages of development from puppy to adulthood
- Recognising and reacting to body language
- Theories of learning
- Dealing with problem behaviours – causes, prevention and treatment (jumping up, separation anxiety etc.)
- Canine aggression
How to apply
- Thursday 21st January 2021
- Thursday 3rd June 2021
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.