- Start date: Please see below for start dates
- Duration: This course will take place over one day, between 09:30- 16:30.
- Location: Brooksby and Melton
- Fees: £70 (VAT exempt)
Upon completion you will be a qualified Emergency First aider, you may then want to go on to do out Automated External Defibrillation course or our three day First Aid at Work course.
This course is for individuals who wish to be equipped with sufficient knowledge and expertise to save and support life in the event of an accident or sudden illness. The certificate is valid for three years.
Use our online calculator to determine the first aid requirements for your organisation.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course.
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
What will you gain?
- Have the confidence to deal with Emergency First Aid
- Be able to manage with a range of medical emergencies
- Be able to deliver on the scene first aid
- Qualification as an emergency first aider
Course start dates
- Monday 4th November 2019
- Monday 16th March 2020
- Monday 8th June 2020
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.