- Start date: Please see start dates below
- Duration: This course will take place over three consecutive days, between 09:30-16:30 and there is a half day assessment shortly afterwards.
- Location: External site
- Fees: £525 (VAT exempt)
This course is designed for individuals who have previously completed the CS30 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting and are looking to further their knowledge and skill base. This course will benefit you if employed in the chainsaw and arboriculture environment or could help guide you towards starting/diversifying your own business within the industry as a tree surgeon.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded the NPTC Level 2 Award in Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm. This is a life time qualification and can lead to further courses also offered by the College such as-
- City and Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in Felling and Processing Tress over 380mm (CS32)
- City and Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques (CS39)
- City and Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Pruning (CS40)
- City and Guilds NPTC level 3 Award in Sectional Felling Operations Arboriculture Ground Work (CS41)
See details of these additional courses here.
- Applicants need to have completed the CS30 course
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
- The applicant will currently have to provide all equipment and PPE clothing
What will you gain?
- Life time qualification City and guilds NPTC
- Ability to fell trees up to 380mm diameter
- Hands on practical knowledge
- A recognised professional qualification within the industry
Course start dates
- Wednesday 6th November 2019
- Monday 17th February 2020
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
Get a printable booking procedures document here