- Start date: Please see below for start dates
- Duration: 3 Days
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £195 (VAT exempt)
Upon completion you will be a qualified First Aider for a period of 3 years.
Use our online calculator to determine the first aid requirements for your organisation.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course.
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
About the course
Arranging your first aid training with us couldn’t be easier, our planning team will assist you to make your booking.
The College can offer a full account management service with the confirmation of your training requirements. We are happy to manage your database of employees and will inform you when refresher training is due. We will schedule a programme of dates accordingly in advance, giving you visibility of your workforce and training plans.
Let us arrange your first aid training for you. Call us now on 01664 855 423 or e-mail us at email@example.com
What will you gain?
- Have confidence to deal with first aid in the work place
- Be able to manage with a range of medical emergencies
- Have a comprehensive understanding of First Aid
- Qualification as an appointed First Aider
Course start dates
- Tuesday 22nd October 2019
- Tuesday 18th February 2020
- Monday 20th April 2020
- Monday 6th July 2020
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.
What our delegates say:
“This has been the best first aid course that she has ever been on, she has learnt so much more than any other course, and it was good value for money.”