- Start date: Please see below for start dates
- Duration: This course will take place over two days, between 09:30- 16:30.
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £139 per person (VAT exempt)
Upon completion of this First Aid Revalidation course you will be a qualified First Aider at Work.
Use our online calculator to determine the first aid requirements for your organisation.
- You must have completed the First Aid at Work course within the last three years.
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
About the course
This course is essential for all those wishing to maintain accreditation as a registered airst aider. The course must be completed before your previous qualification expires.
It is vitally important that first aid provisions are made by small and large companies alike. This would therefore suit those which want to be able to continue to offer qualified first aiders at work.
What will you gain?
- Have confidence to deal with first aid in the work place
- Be able to manage with a range of medical emergencies
- Have a comprehensive understanding of first aid
- Qualification as an appointed first aider
Course start dates
- Monday 10th February 2020
- Monday 18th July 2020
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.