- Start date: See below for start dates
- Duration: This course will take place over five weeks, one evening a week. Between the hours of 19:00- 21:00.
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £80 (VAT exempt)
(Material costs are estimated at around £20 or more per week).
- This programme is suitable for those who are looking to progress into floristry for employment or pleasure.
- Further courses are available at a higher standard i.e. parts 2 and 3.
- Consider our full time Level 3 course
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
What will you gain?
- An extensive knowledge of floristry practices
- Be able to arrange and design a variety flowers
- Be able to identify a range of flowers
- A BMC certificate
On the first lesson you will be able to purchase flowers from the Tutor. At the end of each lesson you will be given a materials list which you will be able to go and purchase your own flowers for the following lesson. We estimate this will cost around £20 per lesson.
- Week 1- Button holes
- Week 2- line Arrangement
- Week 3- Hand Tied Bouquets
- Week 4- Traditional Posy Arrangement
- Week 5- Contemporary Hessian Bag Arrangement
Course start dates
- Tuesday 10th September 2019
- Tuesday 25th February 2020
- Wednesday 29th April 2020
- Tuesday 9th June 2020
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.