- Start date: See below for start dates
- Duration: This course will take place over five weeks, one evening a week. Between the hours of 19:00- 21:00.
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £80.00 (VAT exempt)
(Materials are estimated to cost £20.00 or more per week)
- This course is suitable for those who are looking to progress into employment or self employment within Floristry.
- Advancement onto our Part 3 course.
- Ideally candidates should have attended Floristry Part 1 or have some prior knowledge to be able to complete the course
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
- Week 1- Contemporary Posy Arrangement
- Week 2- Bridal Hand Tied for a Wedding
- Week 3- Front Facing Arrangement
- Week 4- Traditional Long Low Arrangement
- Week 5- Modern Wreath Arrangement
At the end of each lesson you will be given a materials list which you will be able to go and purchase your own flowers for the following lesson. We estimate this will cost around £20 per lesson.
What will you gain?
- An extensive knowledge of floristry practices
- Be able to arrange and design a variety flowers
- Be able to identify a range of flowers
- A BMC certificate
Course start dates
- Wednesday 30th October 2019
- Wednesday 26th February 2020
- Wednesday 10th June 2020
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.