- Start date: Wednesday 12th January 2022 or Wednesday 27th April 2022
- Duration: One evening per week for 5 weeks
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £80.00 (VAT exempt)
(Materials are estimated to cost about £25.00 or more per week.)
This course is suitable for those who are looking to progress into employment or self employment within Floristry.
- Ideally candidates should already have attended parts 1 and 2 or have some prior knowledge to be able to complete the course
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
Week 1: Long low arrangement using twigs.
Week 2: Parallel arrangement.
Week 3: Three simple arrangements using a jam jar, tin can and terracotta pot.
Week 4: Cup cake and vintage tea cup arrangements.
Week 5: Spring arrangement using a grass frame.
At the end of each lesson you will be given a materials list which you will be able to go and purchase your own flowers for the following lesson. We estimate this will cost around £20 per lesson.
What will you gain?
- An extensive knowledge of floristry practices
- Be able to arrange and design a variety flowers
- Be able to identify a range of flowers
- A SMB certificate
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.