- Start date: Monday 8th June 2020
- Duration: Evening 7.00pm - 9.00pm for 5 weeks
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £80.00 (VAT exempt)
(Material costs are estimated to be around £20.00 or more per week)
This course is suitable for those who are looking to progress into employment or self employment within Floristry.
- Ideally candidates should have completed “Part 2 Floristry” or have some prior knowledge to be able to complete the course
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
|Flower arranging for occasions :|
|Front facing hand tied|
|Open workshop ( individuals practice what ever design they want to)|
What will you gain?
- An extensive knowledge of floristry practices
- Be able to arrange and design a variety flowers
- Be able to identify a range of flowers
- A BMC certificate
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.