- Start date: September
- Duration: A full-time 1 year course, running over 3 days per week.
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: This course is fully funded for school leavers. Adult Learners are welcome to apply.
Learners may wish to progress onto a Level 2 Motor Vehicle Engineering course or onto an apprenticeship.
Alternatively, learners may wish to progress directly into employment within the Motor Vehicle Engineering industry.
1 GCSE at grade E/2 or above. You will also complete an Initial Assessment at Interview.
If you miss the English and/or Maths requirements of your course, don’t worry – there are options. See our GCSE English and Maths page for more information.
- Health and Safety Practices.
- Foundation Skills.
- Personal Social Development (PSD).
- Light Vehicle.
- Heavy Vehicle.
- Cycle Maintenance.
- Electrically Propelled Awareness.
If you like what you’ve seen so far, why not come along to our next Brooksby Campus Open Event?
This is a fantastic way for you to get a feel for what it’s like to be a student at BMC. You will get to meet our industry-expert teaching staff, tour our fantastic facilities and find out everything you need to know about courses at BMC.
For a list of our upcoming events, click here.