- Start date: September
- Duration: 1 year full-time
- Location: Melton
- Fees: This course is fully funded for school leavers.
This course will enable you to progress onto Level 3 Beauty Therapy or a related qualification.
4 GCSE’s at grade D/3 OR Level 1 Hair and Beauty Skills and Entry 3 Functional Skills.
If you miss the English and/or Maths requirements of your course, don’t worry – there are options. See our GCSE English and Maths page for more information.
Why choose BMC?
Here at BMC, our Beauty department is dedicated to nurturing the skills of trainee beauticians to help them to develop to their highest abilities.
BMC’s industry-standard Reflections salon means that students are able to train in a real commercial salon environment.
BMC is a VTCT approved centre.
- Lashes and brows
- Health and safety
Level 2 students also have the opportunity to undertake an industry-standard qualification in Contact Dermatitis.
- BMC has great relationships with local spas and beauty salons, in particular Ragdale Hall, where students can attend workshops during their study.
- Training on additional treatments.
- Attendance of trade shows such as Hair and Beauty UK and Salon International.
- Talks from industry specialists to enhance learning.
- Opportunities to take part in national and in-house competitions to showcase your skills.
If you like what you’ve seen so far, why not come along to our next Melton Campus Open Event?
This is a fantastic way for you to get a feel for what it’s like to be a student at BMC. You will get to meet our industry-expert teaching staff, tour our fantastic facilities and find out everything you need to know about courses at BMC.
For a list of our upcoming events, click here.