- Start date: Please see below for start dates
- Duration: 2 days
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £250
Learners may wish to progress onto further learning and training within this area.
Applicants will need to be 16 or over and have access to one dog for the second day of the course (Sunday).
About the course
This is a two day course running on Saturday and Sunday (10am – 5pm).
You will gain the practical skills and knowledge that are important for working as a competent dog walker.
The qualification covers:
- Roles and responsibilities of a professional dog walker
- Legislation and codes of practice
- Breeds and Behaviours
- Walking and controlling a dog
- Problems, injuries and emergencies
How to apply
- Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th May 2020
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.