- Start date: September
- Duration: Full-time, 1 year course
- Location: Melton
- Fees: This course is fully funded for school leavers. Adult Learners are welcome to apply.
This qualification allows learners to progress onto a Level 3 Childcare qualification.
4 GCSE’s at grade D/3 or above including English and Maths.
- Introducing the role of the early years practitioner
- Legislation, framework and professional practice
- Play, development and learning for school readiness
- Professional development
- The BMC Early Years team has great relationships with local schools, nurseries, special educational needs schools, the NHS and Mencap.
- Opportunity to take an industry-relevant short course along side your full-time qualification, such as Emergency First Aid
- Work experience is a required part of the course (full support given with securing a placement)
If you like what you’ve seen so far, why not come along to our next Melton Campus Open Event?
This is a fantastic way for you to get a feel for what it’s like to be a student at BMC. You will get to meet our industry-expert teaching staff, tour our fantastic facilities and find out everything you need to know about courses at BMC.
For a list of our upcoming events, click here.