- Start date: Monday 14th October 2019, Monday 17th February 2020 or Monday 6th April 2020
- Duration: 3 days Training, followed by 1/2 day Assessment
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £400.00
Preparation and operation of fork lift trucks, including the loading and unloading of goods in all terrain environments and the transfer and positioning of loads for driving and maneuvering. The qualifications also explore the health and safety requirements and wider features of the Forklift.
Upon completion you will be issued with a City and Guilds Level 2 Award in Land-based Forklift Truck Operations. This highly regarded qualification can also help you gain confidence to go on to other land based and health and safety qualifications offered by BMC.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
What will you gain?
- Ability to operate a forklift
- The ability to identify different parts and the purpose they play
- Health and safety aspects of driving a forklift
- City and Guilds Level 2 Award in Land-based Forklift Truck Operations
How to Apply?
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to email@example.com.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.