- Start date: On demand
- Duration: Open ended, but can be completed in 3-6 months
- Location: Home-study
- Fees: This course is FREE for those who successfully complete the qualification.
If an applicant withdraws or fails to achieve the qualification a £70 administration charge will be made.
This qualification will enhance your understanding of lean organisation management techniques, which will serve to enhance your CV and help you to perform effectively in related job areas.
You may wish to undertake further distance learning courses such as Principles of Business Administration, Principles of Team Leading, or Equality and Diversity.
These qualifications are FREE* to all applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Aged 19 and over
- UK resident for three or more years
- Committed to improving knowledge and skills
- Working in Business Teams
- Business Improvement Tools and Techniques
- Lean Organisation Techniques in Business
Distance Learning: Key Facts
- Allows the opportunity to reflect and develop work practice whilst working alongside colleagues for additional support
- Courses can be completed from the comfort of the employees own home, using structured, easy to follow workbooks in their own time
- Workbook assessments can be completed online or in written format
- Access to online resources and e-assessor platform for assessments
- Easy induction videos to follow for guidance
- Expert tutors available for help and advice and feedback throughout the course
- Courses can be completed between 3-6 months
- All qualifications are nationally recognised and recommended by OFSTED for good practice
- Improves individual knowledge and workforce skills and motivation
- Improves employees CV and CPD (Continuous Professional Development) records
How to Apply
You will need to print and complete the below application forms. Please ensure that you complete both Part A and Part B.
Click here to download Part A
Click here to download Part B
Please email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.