- Start date: Monday 25th July 2022
- Duration: This course will take place over two days which includes assessment, between the hours of 09:30- 16:30.
- Location: Brooksby
- Fees: £265.00 (VAT exempt) for PA4S
(An additional charge will be made if both units are required. Please contact us for details)
This course would benefit anyone already working or considering working in a horticulture environment, agriculture or anywhere pesticides may need to be implemented.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded the NPTC Level 2 PA4 Certificate, this is a lifetime qualification. You may wish to progress onto other related courses at BMC which include –
- NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Handheld Applicator Unit PA6
- NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Boom Sprayer Applicator PA2
The candidate must hold a PA1 qualification (which BMC also offers) before attending this course.
What will you gain?
- Life time qualification City and Guilds NPTC
- Be able to safely use a slug pellet applicator
- Qualified to work in public places using pesticides
- A recognised professional qualification with in the industry
How to Apply?
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.