- Start date: On demand
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Location: Home-study
- Fees: This course is FREE for those who successfully complete the qualification.
If an applicant withdraws or fails to achieve the qualification a £100 administration charge will be made.
This qualification will enhance your understanding of personal care needs, which will serve to enhance your CV and help you to perform effectively in jobs within Health & Social Care.
You may wish to go on to take further distance learning courses such as Dignity & Safeguarding in Health & Social Care, Safe Handling of Medication, or Prevention & Control of Infection in Health & Social Care Settings.
These qualifications are FREE* to all applicants who meet the following requirements:
- You are 19 or over and are working or looking for work
- If you are aged 19 – 23 you must have a Level 2 qualification (i.e. 5 GCSE’s at C/4 Grade)
- You have been resident in the EU for last three years
- Not enrolled on another funded course (if you are on another course, please let us know so that we can check eligibility)
- You live in England (please provide postcode as there are some areas of the country where we cannot enrol students)
Distance Learning: Key Facts
- Available to study in a workbook or online
- Each course takes up to 12 weeks to complete
- Expert tutors available for help, advice, and feedback throughout the course
- All qualifications are nationally recognised and recommended by OFSTED for good practice
- Improved individual knowledge and workforce skills and motivation
- Improves employee CV and CPD (Continuous Professional Development) records
How to Apply
To apply, please email email@example.com.