- Start date: October
- Duration: 1 year
- Location: Workplace
- Fees: Please contact us for more details.
Upon achievement of this qualification, you will be qualified as an Advanced Practitioner. You will be able to use crucial leadership skills to mentor others across all roles and responsibilities your school or college workforce.
You must be at least 18 years old and employed in a suitable role within a school or college. Previous Level 3 study is an advantage but wealth of experience, knowledge and understanding working in schools or colleges is essential.
- Enabling Individuals to Learn
- Understand How to Support Children and Young People to Improve Their Mental Health and Well-Being
- Working with Others to Support Individuals with Additional Needs and Disability in a School or College
- Working with Families and Other Professionals in a School or College Setting
- Implementing Change in a School or College Setting
How to Apply
Please contact Carol Littlewood on 01664 850 850 (Ext. 200) or at email@example.com.