- Start date: Ongoing
- Duration: 1 Year (part-time)
- Location: Workplace
- Fees: This course is funded by the Advanced Learner Loan.
Whilst this qualification has been designed for practitioners in the early years workforce, learning at this level will help you to hone study skills to prepare you for further study at a higher level. It is important to remember that individual universities will have their own entry requirements.
Learners should be at least 18 years old and hold Level 3 Childcare and GCSE Maths and English at grade C/4 or above.
Must currently be employed in a relevant post.
- Enabling Children to Learn
- Promoting Health and Wellbeing Through Physical Activity and Nutrition Co-ordination (PANCo) in the Early Years
- Working with Others to Support Children With Additional Needs, Including Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Working With Families and Other Professionals in Early Years Settings
- Implementing Change in an Early Years Setting Incorporating a Small Scale Research Project