- Start date: Please see below for start dates
- Duration: This course will take place over two days which includes assessment, between the hours of 09:30- 16:30.
- Location: Workplace or at our Brooksby campus
- Fees: £265 (VAT exempt)
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded the NPTC Level 2 PA2 Certificate, this is a lifetime qualification. You may wish to progress onto other related courses at the College which include –
NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Handheld Applicator Unit PA6. NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides – Granular Application PA4 (Mounted or Trailed). NPTC PA6W Using Pesticides near Water
- PA1 qualification required
- We require a completed enrolment form (see below)
- Copy of suitable ID (see booking procedures below)
- Payment of the course fee (see booking procedures below)
About the course
These courses will provide the legislative requirements to work with pesticides in numerous applications. These would be beneficial to people working in the land based sector in environments such as farming, preservation, environmental services to name a few.
The need for up to date pesticide training is more relevant than ever considering the changes to Grandfather Rights and new legislation requirements.
- The legal requirements to work with pesticides
- The confidence and understanding of key legislation
- Hands on professional training with real life scenarios
- A range of courses tailored to suit your business
- A range NPTC and Lantra courses available
Delivered by highly qualified and friendly tutors we ensure that our training is valuable and industry appropriate. We can develop bespoke packages for your business to cover all legal requirements in and outside the workplace.
We can deliver this training at your business or at our Brooksby campus and our discounted price includes a free lunch with a booking for 5 or more delegates at BMC.
What will I gain?
- Life time qualification City and Guilds NPTC
- Be able to safely use a boom sprayer
- Qualified to work in public places using pesticides
- A recognised professional qualification with in the industry
Course start dates
- Monday 6th March 2020
To apply Click here to download the course enrolment form. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to complete the form. Please email any completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.