- Start date: Please contact for further information
- Duration: This is a one day course
- Location: Workplace or at our Brooksby campus
- Fees: Please contact us for more information.
This stump grinder course would benefit anybody already working in, or wanting to work in an arboriculture environment.
Upon completion you will be issued with a City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Stump Grinders . You may wish to consider additional forestry and arboriculture qualifications offered by the College such as City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting – CS30 or the Lantra Technical Award in Maintenance and Operation of Brush Cutters and Trimmers.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
What will you gain?
- Be able to safely operate a stump grinder
- Qualified in professional use of a stump grinder
- A life time City & Guilds qualification
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.