- Start date: Please contact for further information
- Duration: This is a one day course and runs between the hours of 09:00- 16:30.
- Location: Workplace or at our Brooksby campus
- Fees: £225.00 per head (VAT exempt) all inclusive i.e. training, assessment, registration and certification.
Upon completion you will be issued with a City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Wood-chippers. You may wish to consider additional forestry and arboriculture qualifications offered by the College such as City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting – CS30.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
What will you gain?
- Be able to safely operate a wood chipper
- Be able to perform maintenance
- Qualified in professional use of a wood chipper
- A life time City & Guilds qualification
Click here to read the Short Course Booking Procedures.