What is a Virtual Open Evening?
- Tours of our state-of-the-art facilities
- Presentations from each subject area – from entry requirements to course modules to potential careers, we’ve got you covered!
- Interactive zone – with quizzes, challenges and activities to help you find out what it’s like to be a student at BMC!
- Q&As with current BMC students
- Live Q&As with our industry-expert Lecturers
- The extra bits: presentations on our fantastic supporting areas, such as Student Services, Admissions, Additional Learning Support, Transport, Finance, Accommodation, Maths & English and Careers!
- Interested in our degree programmes? You’ll also have the chance to learn more about the BMC School of Higher Education!
Melton Campus Courses
- Beauty Therapy
- Catering and Hospitality
- Childcare & Early Years
- Health and Social Care
- Hair and Media Make-up
- Creative Media Production
- Foundation Learning & Supported Internships
- Performing Arts (Acting, Dance or Musical Theatre)
- Undergraduate courses (in Performing Arts) – click here to sign up for the Undergraduate Virtual Open Evening.
- Apprenticeships (in some of the above industries)
- Short Courses & Distance Learning (relevant for some of the above industries)
We look forward to you joining us at our Virtual Open Evening!
Any questions? Get in touch at email@example.com.