Post title: Accommodation Manager
Hours: 1924 annualised hours
Salary: £35,463 – £37,625
Based at our Brooksby Campus (with a requirement to visit the Coalville campus, at least once a week)
The SMB Group is a highly successful FE college, formed through the merger of Stephenson College and Brooksby Melton College. We are an innovative and highly responsive centre for education and training with campuses in Coalville, Melton Mowbray and Brooksby.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the College for an Accommodation Manager to join the team based in Brooksby. Working in this role you will have responsibility for Student Accommodation provision for the SMB group including Homestay. As part of the College Management Team you will –
- Be responsible for the strategic oversight and management of the College Accommodation provision, to ensure safe and secure residential accommodation for students living on-campus and off-site.
- Ensure that standards of residential accommodation, on and off-site, satisfy College requirements and those of external bodies. Develop, grow and manage the accommodation provision to achieve full occupancy whilst ensuring a positive and enriching student experience.
In return, you can expect the opportunity to work with an organisation that is committed to the ongoing development of its people. You will have a passion for innovation, bringing new ideas and embedding new technologies into the learning environment.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Career Average Pension Scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme)
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Onsite free parking at all campuses
- Professional development to achieving a professional teaching qualification
- Onsite gym at Coalville and Brooksby
- Private Healthcare plan
Our full range of employee benefits can be seen on our website
To apply for this position, please complete a standard application form. Application forms and further details are available online from the College website.
Should you wish to have an informal conversation about the roles, the working environment and progression opportunities please contact Lisa Craddock via email – email@example.com
Closing Date: 19th July 2020
Interviews week commencing 20th July 2020
We value the commitments you may have outside of work and aim to support the professional and personal wellbeing of everyone at The SMB Group. Our benefits include generous annual leave, a contributory pension scheme and an employee assistance programme. We also offer flexible working such as part time hours, job share and sessional contracts as well as a variety of professional development opportunities.
We strive to be an equal opportunities employer and actively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
As a Disability Confident Employer we are committed to a positive approach to employing and retaining disabled people. Disabled applicants will be guaranteed an interview where they demonstrate that they meet the essential selection criteria.
The organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please note, all applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check