If you are a budding footballer and are interested in any of the full-time Further or Higher Education courses offered at BMC, the Leicester City Women Football Club Education Programme could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Students who undertake this programme will train onsite at our 850 acre Brooksby Campus in the heart of the Leicestershire countryside, where they will benefit from a high quality, professional set-up which is also home to the Leicester Tigers and Mansfield Town FC Academies.
The aim of this programme is to support players in their development as elite players, helping them to develop lifelong skills both within the football arena and out. The programme will discover and develop the potential within each player through engagement with their technical, tactical, physical, mental and academic thought processes.
Facilities and Services
- Full size 3G all-weather pitch
- Two grass pitches
- Strength and conditioning gym
- Sports hall
- Classrooms and sports science laboratory
- Changing rooms
- Onsite café
- UEFA A and UEFA B qualified coaches
- Sports analysis
- Sports psychologist
- Personal trainers
- Nutrition and dietician specialist
- Personalised educational and football development plan
- 8 Hours of training per week (alongside studying a full-time BMC course)
Courses at BMC
- You will undertake a full-time course at BMC alongside the football programme run by Leicester City Women FC coaches. This can be any of the courses offered at our Brooksby Campus or Melton Campus, providing that you meet the entry requirements.