This qualification aims to give learners knowledge and understanding of the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding as applied to adult health and social care.
Learners will investigate the principles and how they are applied in everyday work contexts. They’ll also have an opportunity to examine the dilemmas that can arise and the consequences when these principles aren’t upheld.
To find out more about this qualification visit, https://www.ncfe.org.uk/qualification-search/ncfe-level-2-certificate-in-understanding-dignity-and-safeguarding-in-adult-health-and-social-care-1489.aspx
- Allows the opportunity to reflect and develop work practice whilst working alongside colleagues for additional support
- Courses can be completed from the comfort of the employees own home, using structured, easy to follow workbooks in their own time
- Workbook assessments can be completed online or in written format
- Access to online resources and e-assessor platform for assessments
- Easy induction videos to follow for guidance
- Expert tutors available for help and advice and feedback throughout the course
- Courses can be completed in 3-6 months
- All qualifications are nationally recognised and recommended by OFSTED for good practice
- Improves individual knowledge and workforce skills and motivation
- Improves employees CV and CPD (Continuous Professional Development) records.
These qualifications are FREE* to all applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Aged 19 or over
- UK resident for three or more years
- Committed to improving knowledge and skills
To apply, please contact our Admissions Team on 01664 855 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org