Early Years Practitioner
Rendell Primary School and Little Owls Pre-School have two posts available and, for the right candidate, will consider employing a trainee.
Rendell Primary School and Little Owls Pre-School is a friendly, caring, multicultural single academy school. The staff
team has a collective passion and determination to give all pupils the best possible experience and education
during their time there. They believe in developing everyone’s potential whether staff or pupils.
They are looking for the following qualities:
– Enthusiastic, well-motivated and work well in a team
– An ability to inspire children
– Keen to learn and develop professionally
– A friendly caring nature
– Creativity and imagination
– Organised and can work to deadlines
They will provide training and professional development so you can:
– Gain a good knowledge of the Early Years Profile and the National Curriculum at Key Stage 1
– Identify and target specific individual needs and support those with special educational needs
– Create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes and independent learning
– Gain NVQ Level 3 if you are employed as a trainee
More Information & How to Apply
To find out further details on the salary range, a job description, person specification and application form, please
visit the school website here.
Closing Date: 12:00 midday on Thursday 23rd July
Interviews: Thursday 30th July
Rendell Primary School and Little Owls Pre-School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. Therefore, all posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Interested in full-time Childcare & Early Years courses? Click here to check out what BMC has to offer!